gift wrapping : : tissue paper
Oh the joys of wrapping with tissue paper.
It’s super malleable and comes in great colors and prints.
Plus you can wrap it so it forms it’s own bow.
1. pleat the pink glitter paper with three pleats and tape on reverse side
2. wrap the gift leaving the ends long and gather them into the center and twist them into a spiral.
3. tie the spiral underneath with a piece of ribbon.
4. glue a circle of the same paper over the spiral
5. decorate the circle with liquid pearl glue drops
1. pleat the tissue paper with two angled pleats and tape on reverse side
2. wrap the gift
3. cut circles out of scrap paper
4. pleat the circles
5. tuck the circles into the pleats (you can use these as gift tags)
6. wrap with fuzzy wire ribbon